Irrigation of various sections of the eye during intraocular surgical procedures
1) Irrigation of the anterior chamber during cataract surgical procedures as well as other intraocular procedures.
2) Removal of excess a-chymotrypsin from the anterior chamber during the enzymatic lysis of Zinn’s Zonule.
3) Irrigation during strabismus surgical procedures and other external-ocular procedures.
4) Maintaining a moistened cornea during surgical procedures.
5) Irrigation of tear ducts.
6) Irrigation of the conjunctival sac after administering fluorescein eye drops.
7) Irrigation for removal of foreign bodies from conjunctival sac.